Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011... Blessed Beyond Measure!



Here is a picture of me with my family this Christmas.  The only one missing is Lindsey's husband, Jay.  His trunks are arriving from Afghanistan weekly which means he isn't far behind.  We had a wonderful time on Christmas Eve at my Mom's house.  We always try to change up the menu and this year was breakfast food which is one of my favorites!



Grandma enjoyed being with all of the grandkids and the one great-grandkido!  We always have so many laughs when we all get together!



This is my little bunch and they thrill me to pieces!  Lindsey actually looks bigger than the other two here and she should since she is the oldest but she is actually the smallest of the three of my girls!



This is me with my mom and sister. Mikayla pointed out that we were all holding our hands the same.  I guess it is in the genes.



The is my sister and her little family..  We love them so much!



And this Thomas the Train pillow pet turned out to be my grandson's favorite gift!  Very pleasing to his Nana!  :)

We had lots of great food and fun and I am just so very thankful for my family!  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment